I love how when programming a miss placed can cause you hours of extra work.
Screenshot Redraw: ATLA 114
Katara: I suppose he is…
dont let tumblr make you think
- school isnt important
- its okay to be rude to your parents
- its normal to hate everyone
- self harm and suicide are romantic or great
- being rude is cute
- being a female who hits or yells at your boyfriend is woman empowerment
- depression and other mental illnesses are beautiful
- grades arent important
- education isnt important
- college isnt important
- smoking is cool
- drugs are cool
92 seems more interesting *-*
This kinda connects with my other post. Funny, but very bad for the people that believed an Apple looking Ad
In our world bad things are happening. In this world bad things happen to good people. The world is full of uninformed people; this site has a great number of uninformed people that would love to be informed about the good things, the bad things, and the ugly things that are happening in this world.
Tumblr is not a site that is immune to posts caused by media bias, misinformation, and people that just want to do wrong for the fun of it.
I am sadden to say that I am seeing more posts be generated with just plain false information. May of these bloggers are not posting this information to cause problems or harm, but I have great conviction that some of the false information posts that are generated are just create to get as many notes as possible. These post that have purposeful false information can cause great harm to the readers and the community.
For the most part on Tumblr there are no rules (there are some tho; Click the link to see) about what you can and can not say. Tumblr does not have any true journalist standards that all posts must abide by; that being said i feel that the Tumblr community could take a few notes from the Code of Ethics from the Professional Journalist community.
A Post Should:
– Never deliberately distort facts or context, including visual information….
– Never plagiarize. Always attribute.
– Take responsibility for the accuracy of their work. Verify information before releasing it. Use original sources whenever possible.
– Label advocacy and commentary.
– Provide context. Take special care not to misrepresent or oversimplify in promoting, previewing or summarizing a story.
– Balance a suspect’s right to a fair trial with the public’s right to know. Consider the implications of identifying criminal suspects before they face legal charges.
– Consider the long-term implications of the extended reach and permanence of publication. Provide updated and more complete information as appropriate.
– Acknowledge mistakes and correct them promptly and prominently. Explain corrections and clarifications carefully and clearly.
– Show compassion for those who may be affected by news coverage. Use heightened sensitivity when dealing with juveniles, victims of sex crimes, and sources or subjects who are inexperienced or unable to give consent. Consider cultural differences in approach and treatment.
For comments, hate, and questions my ask box can be found at:
Please note all hate messages must be sent in the form of a haiku. (That is a joke, please sent me a message in any Tumblr based format you may like)
Thank you for take your time to ready this post.
Ok, so, I am giant nerd and when I got home tonight I thought it would be great to spend my evening mapping out CN original shows and their life spans from the past 20 years.
Honestly I was curious if there was any pattern in style and content but all I found out was Ed, Edd, and Eddy was a BAMF of a show that lived forever.